Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just on an Impulse…

Well actually I was wanting to write something but didn’t know what to write so I started having thoughts of what I was watching or looking at in my day to day life and what ways do I make use of different machines, tools or gadgets…. now this may sound old fashioned but I tell you it is a wonderful thing to have in life, a grinder which uses a handle and elbow grease… from Coffee to Black eyed peas, to spices and what not? It’s truly an amazing gadget and I am glad that we have one, now this one is as old as I can remember and recently the plate/disc which was attached to the spindle, broke, and so I had to have it welded to the spindle back again.

At the moment I also have a weak internet connection and I don’t know when this blog will be on, maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow… but I am keeping this on draft and waiting for the internet to come back again soon…

Picture 157 

Kunde – Black Eyed beans [Maybe]

Picture 153

Machine and grinding

Picture 156 

on the other note, Fr. Salvatore  [Salvo for short] is working in Migoli and he is one cool dude. He has his church from Italy supporting him for the orphanage that he runs and he has a good reputation with people including the Regional Commissioner and the District Commissioner too, and all the top officials. He is a person that I admire and trust and also [apart from me wanting to be more friendlier with him, I think he is very cute and charming and HANDSOME] check him out,… I guess I have something for men in uniforms or man of cloth…. yes? [did you read this Paolo]….???  And so h came with 6 of his children from the orphanage in Migoli and they had meal here at the cafe, and the kids are lovely and well behaved and well, he is doing a wonderful job of bringing them up and dedicating his life there. [See the link above]

 Picture 159

 

Picture 160

No comments: